Strategy – is the way to bridge the gaps between where we are and where we want to be. This is a kind of “positioning”, i.e., the decision to provide certain services and products to a specific population and a detailed road map of the organization that defines their vision, aim and direction.
Etgar – strategic solutions that work – for you
When setting the business strategy we consider the following:
- Vision – the desired reality of the organization.
- The organization’s mission and aim – the way the organization perceives its role in promoting that desired reality.
- Values – the leading principles guiding the managers and the employees.
- Goals – general achievements
- Objectives – The required quantitative achievements.
Our business strategy offers strategic proceedings for our customers, which the organization is required to implement in order to comply with its mission, including current strategic management and establishing a business strategy plan aimed at fulfilling their vision.
The nature of our strategic management includes strategic design, implementation and control. However, it also refers to the perception that the organization’s management should constantly follow up on the internal and external changes faced by the organization and directing it towards fulfilling its objectives. The preparation of a strategic plan is not the end of the process but rather its start!
At this point the real work begins – translating words into actions.